Subject: DBYD JOB: 19685934 SEQ: 98549662 - Lang Rd, Centennial Park NSW 2021
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 19:59:17 +1000

Attention:  Mx Karst Yonder

Site Location: Lang Rd, Centennial Park, NSW 2021

Your Job Reference: SW inspection

Activity Type: Planning & Design

You have requested Telstra network information via Dial-Before-You-Dig (as
detailed in the email subject line) in relation to a non-ground-breaking
activity, for which data extraction fees apply.  DBYD activity descriptions
that incur a Telstra fee currently include Planning & Design, Conveyancing,
Tendering and Subdivision.

If you wish to receive the information, please contact Telstra to have an
account set up (if you do not already have one) and an invoice issued.  The
network information will be despatched to you upon receipt of payment.

For enquiries or to seek clarification please contact –

(please quote the DBYD job number or the DBYD Telstra sequence number)

Email –   [email-masked]

Phone -  Plant Locations on 1800 653 935

Postal – Telstra Plan Services
           Locked Bag 3820
           Brisbane Qld 4001